A smooth and elegant blend of soft floral notes with salty highlights. You’ll notice crisp ozonic notes of sea salt right out of the bottle.
Top: Sea Salt, Ozone
Middle: Jasmine, Lily of the Valley, Green Leaves
Base: Wood, Tonka Bean
Burn Strength: Medium
Our candles are made with a soy-based wax with the highest concentration of fragrance oils. Each candle contains a lead-free wick that won't burn out. Candle melts consistently and evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room, with a burn time of approximately 25 - 55 hours! Burn times will always vary depending on the placement of your candle. Drafty areas will burn slightly quicker. Burn times will also vary depending on the height of your wick. The longer the wick, the quicker the candle will burn.
To prevent fire and serious injury:
Always trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting and keep debris out of wax pool. We suggest the first burn to be for a duration of a minimum of two hours to prevent tunneling and to encourage a full melt pool. Never burn longer than 4-hour intervals. Set candle on heat-resistant surface and avoid drafts. Always burn within sight and extinguish before leaving room. Don’t burn near things that catch fire. Keep away from children and pets. Don’t extinguish with water. Always let wax harden before relighting, touching or moving.
- Our products are made to order. Your order will be made no later than 2 business days after we receive them.
- Orders will ship no later than 3 business days after completion.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your order has shipped with tracking information.
- Orders are processed and shipped on business days (Monday – Friday), excluding federal holidays. If your order is complete by 5:00 pm on Friday, it may ship on a Saturday.
- All packages are shipped via USPS Priority Mail
For more information, visit our full shipping policy.
Our products are made with love in small batches. We aim for perfection in our products and our customers are the heart and soul of our organization.
Waldorf, Maryland 20603