A fruity honeydew melon and watery cucumber blended with fresh green leaves.
Top: Cucumber, Green Leaves
Middle: Honeydew Melon
Base: Light Musk
Our candles are made with a soy-based wax with the highest concentration of essential oils. Each candle in this collection contains an eco-friendly, clean-burning, wooden wicks made from FSC Certified Wood, hand-crafted + made in the USA. The candle melts consistently and evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room, with a burn time of approximately 25 - 45 hours! Burn times will always vary depending on the placement of your candle. Drafty areas will burn slightly quicker. Burn times will also vary depending on the height of your wick. The longer the wick, the quicker the candle will burn.
To prevent fire and serious injury:
Always trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting and keep debris out of the wax pool. We suggest the first burn to be for a duration of a minimum of two hours to prevent tunneling and to encourage a full melt pool. Never burn longer than 4-hour intervals. Set the candle on a heat-resistant surface and avoid drafts. Always burn within sight and extinguish before leaving the room. Don’t burn near things that catch fire. Keep away from children and pets. Don’t extinguish with water. Always let the wax harden before relighting, touching, or moving.
- Our products are made to order. Your order will be made no later than 2 business days after we receive them.
- Orders will ship no later than 3 business days after completion.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your order has shipped with tracking information.
- Orders are processed and shipped on business days (Monday – Friday), excluding federal holidays. If your order is complete by 5:00 pm on Friday, it may ship on a Saturday.
- All packages are shipped via USPS Priority Mail
For more information, visit our full shipping policy.
Our products are made with love in small batches. We aim for perfection in our products and our customers are the heart and soul of our organization.
Waldorf, Maryland 20603